The Dallas Observer is excited to invite you to join us on Sunday, September 12, 2021 from 11:30AM – 2:30PM at the Dallas Farmers Market...as we celebrate the 5th Annual The Morning After, A Dallas Observer Brunch Event!
This event has been a fan favorite its first four years and we are looking forward to another great event that will feature a morning of bottomless brunch samples from Dallas’ hottest brunch spots. In between brunch samples guests will enjoy drink samples and entertainment, but the fun doesn't start there. Head over to the Farmers Market on Saturday, September 11th for the ultimate The Morning After Pre-Party, our 10th Annual Dallas Observer BrewFest! The beer will be cold and there will be lots of it!
Enjoy bottomless brunch bites from Dallas’ best restaurants. Fantastic eateries such as Breadwinners, Eddie V’s Prime Seafood, Saint Ann, Sundown Granada and more have participated in years past, and we are expecting another stacked lineup this year.
Dallas is known for their wide spread of restaurants to attend for brunch. This event will bring all of those restaurants under one roof, as we showcase their specialty brunch items. Guests will also enjoy access to sample brunch cocktails, champagne and beer alongside entertainment throughout the morning.
General Admission tickets include entry into the event at 11:30am, unlimited brunch samples from Dallas' hottest brunch spots, alongside 3 brunch cocktail, champagne or beer samples!
Additional drink sampling cards available for purchase at the event. VIP includes entry into the event 30 minutes earlier than general admission (entry at 11:00am) for early unlimited brunch samples from Dallas’ hottest brunch spots before the general public. Alongside 6 brunch cocktail, champagne or beer samples PLUS access to VIP lounge with exclusive VIP only brunch samples, VIP Private Bar, as well as VIP restrooms.
Interested in both The Morning After & BrewFest? Purchase The Weekender Ticket for General Admission into both events and save over $15!
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry. *Ticket prices will increase so buy early
AROUND THE WEB
- The Morning After Gave Us All We Love About Brunch
- This Weekend: Croissants in East Dallas, The Morning After at the Farmers Market and Lao Food in The Cedars
- Morning After’s Just About 2 Weeks Away (and It Can't Come Quickly Enough)
- Here’s Your Lineup for the 2020 Morning After Brunch Event
- The Best Bites From the Morning After, Dallas' Annual Brunch Fest
- Check Out the Final Lineup for the Morning After Brunch Fest
- Mot Hai Ba, Barley & Board Join the Morning After Brunch Fest Lineup
- Good Gravy: Presale Starts Today for Brunch Festival the Morning After
- The Best Bites From This Weekend's Sold-Out Brunch Fest, the Morning After